EnergyGuard Butyl Roof Coating
EnergyGuard Butyl Roof Coating
6460 Hwy 92 Ste 100
Acworth, GA 30102
EnergyGuard Butyl Coating is a solvent-based, vapor barrier roof coating. Useful for coating spray foam roofs on cold storage applications.
- Provides a seamless, elastic and durable membrane.
- Contains fungicides and mildewcides.
- Superior adhesion to various substrates.
- Reflective roof coating helps reduce cooling costs, prevents UV-degradation and premature roof failure.
- Vapor barrier coating withstands ponding conditions in low slope roofs.
See table on the following page.
- Ready to use. Thinning is not necessary. Mix well before using.
- Roof must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease, dirt or loosely adhered coating. Bare surfaces must be prepared and checked for compatibility.
- Follow our roof restoration procedures and always perform an adhesion test.
- Equipment: polyester brush, long nap roller, spreader or 3000psi, 3gpm airless sprayer with a .031 tip. Do not leave coating in spray guns, hoses and pumps for prolonged periods.
Availability and Cost
This product is available directly from Lexis Coatings and our authorized distributors.
On pre-qualified and registered applications completed by Lexis-approved contractors, long term warranties are available. Contact Lexis Coatings for warranty information.
Read our Care and Maintenance Guidelines.
Contact Lexis Coatings for technical support.
Additional product information is available from Lexis Coatings.
EnergyGuard Butyl Roof Coating Technical Data
Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/lexiscoatings.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-elementor/modules/table/widgets/table.php on line 2036
Warning: This product contains solvents. Keep away from open flame, heat or sparks. Pumping equipment should be grounded to avoid accidental ignition due to static sparks. Use only in ventilated areas and provide mechanical ventilation in enclosed spaces. Avoid breathing vapor or mist. Approved (MESA/NIOSH) chemical respirator and protective clothing must be used when exposure can exceed recommended PEL. Fresh air hose masks required for interior applications. Care must be taken to prevent rooftop HVAC from introducing solvent vapor into interior areas. Lexis Coatings must be completely dry before exposing to water or foot traffic. Keep Lexis Coatings containers covered when not in use. Dispose of all containers in accordance with state and local environmental regulations. Keep away from children. If ingested, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
Product information contained herein are presented in good faith and believed to be reliable. They do not constitute part of our terms and conditions of sale. It is also not a guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the data are correct or that products described are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose as methods of use are beyond our control. Customer should determine the suitability of our materials and installation recommendations before usage. Manufacturer’s sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of any product that proved to be defective.