EnergyMax Acrylic Roof Coating
EnergyMax Acrylic Roof Coating
6460 Hwy 92 Ste 100
Acworth, GA 30102
EnergyMax Acrylic Coating is an ASTM D-6083 compliant roof coating product for restoring metal roofs. May also be used for flat roofs with no ponding water issues. Easy water clean up.
- Meets or exceed ASTM D-6083.
- Provides a seamless, elastic and durable membrane.
- Contains fungicides and mildewcides.
- Superior adhesion to various substrates.
- Reflective roof coating helps reduce cooling costs, prevents UV-degradation and premature roof failure.
- Easy to use, non-toxic and VOC-compliant water based roof coating.
See table on the following page.
- Ready to use. Thinning is not necessary. Mix well before using.
- Do not use on ponding water locations.
- Roof must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease, dirt or loosely adhered coating. Bare surfaces must be prepared and checked for compatibility.
- Follow our roof restoration procedures and always perform an adhesion test.
- Equipment: polyester brush, long nap roller, spreader or 3000psi, 2gpm airless sprayer with a .031 tip. Do not leave coating in spray guns, hoses and pumps for prolonged periods.
Availability and Cost
This product is available directly from Lexis Coatings and our authorized distributors.
On pre-qualified and registered applications completed by Lexis-approved contractors, long term warranties are available. Contact Lexis Coatings for warranty information.
Read our Care and Maintenance Guidelines.
Contact Lexis Coatings for technical support.
Additional product information is available from Lexis Coatings.
EnergyMax Acrylic Roof Coating Technical Data
|Application Temperature||55°F (and rising) - 100°F. Less than 85% relative humidity.|
|Clean Up||Water. Don't leave coating in spray guns, hoses and pumps for prolonged periods.|
|Coverage||1gal/100SF yields 9.6 dry mils. Up to 1.5gal/100SF per coat. 2 coats, 25-30 dry mils recommended.|
|Density||11.5 ±.2 pounds/gallon|
|Dry Time||Dry to touch in 4 - 6 hours @ 75°F. 12 - 24 hours to recoat. Depending on humidity and moisture.|
|Emittance||0.85 I 0.89 @ 3 Years||ASTM C-1371|
|Hardness||48 ±5 Shore A||ASTM D-2240|
|Low Temperature Flexibility||180° flex over 1/2" mandrel @ 23°C/77°F||ASTM D-522|
|Packaging||5 gallon pail, 55 gallon drum|
|Permeability||6.5 perms||ASTM E-1653|
|Reflectance||85% | 66% @ 3 Years||ASTM C-1549|
|SRI||106 | 80 @ 3 Years||ASTM C-1371|
|Shelf Life||12 months @ 40°F-90°F|
|Solids by Volume||53% ±3%||ASTM D-2697|
|Solids by Weight||65% ±2%||ASTM D-1644|
|Tear Resistance||78 lbf/in||ASTM D-624|
|Tensile Strength||278 psi||ASTM D-2370|
Caution: This product is water-based product which will freeze and become unusable at temperatures below 32°F. Suspend all application if conditions prevent a complete cure before sunset, rain, fog, dew or freezing temperatures. Lexis Coatings must be completely dry before exposing to water or foot traffic. Keep Lexis Coatings containers covered when not in use. Dispose of all containers in accordance with state and local environmental regulations. Keep away from children. If ingested, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
Product information contained herein are presented in good faith and believed to be reliable. They do not constitute part of our terms and conditions of sale. It is also not a guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the data are correct or that products described are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose as methods of use are beyond our control. Customer should determine the suitability of our materials and installation recommendations before usage. Manufacturer’s sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of any product that proved to be defective.