PrimeLock Acrylic Primer
PrimeLock Acrylic Primer
6460 Hwy 92 Ste 100
Acworth, GA 30102
PrimeLock Acrylic Primer is an excellent adhesion promoter for chalky prepainted metal roofs or as a bleed blocker for asphalt roofs.
- Reduces asphalt bleed through and improves adhesion of roof coatings to the substrate.
- Excellent resistance to heat, cold, moisture and weathering.
- Dark color absorbs the sun’s heat to accelerate the curing process or to increase roof temperature prior to the application of polyurethane foam.
- Easy to use, non-toxic and VOC-compliant water based primer.
See table on the following page.
- Ready to use. Thinning is not necessary. Mix well before using.
- Roof must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease, dirt or loosely adhered coating. Bare surfaces must be prepared and checked for compatibility.
- Follow our roof restoration procedures and always perform an adhesion test.
- Equipment: brush, roller, spreader or 3000psi, 2gpm airless sprayer with a .017 tip. Do not leave coating in spray guns, hoses and pumps for prolonged periods.
Availability and Cost
This product is available directly from Lexis Coatings and our authorized distributors.
On pre-qualified and registered applications completed by Lexis-approved contractors, long term warranties are available. Contact Lexis Coatings for warranty information.
Read our Care and Maintenance Guidelines.
Contact Lexis Coatings for technical support.
Additional product information is available from Lexis Coatings.
PrimeLock Acrylic Primer Technical Data
Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/lexiscoatings.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-elementor/modules/table/widgets/table.php on line 2036
Caution: This product is water-based product which will freeze and become unusable at temperatures below 32°F. Suspend all application if conditions prevent a complete cure before sunset, rain, fog, dew or freezing temperatures. Lexis Coatings must be completely dry before exposing to water or foot traffic. Keep Lexis Coatings containers covered when not in use. Dispose of all containers in accordance with state and local environmental regulations. Keep away from children. If ingested, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
Product information contained herein are presented in good faith and believed to be reliable. They do not constitute part of our terms and conditions of sale. It is also not a guarantee, either expressed or implied, that the data are correct or that products described are merchantable or fit for a particular purpose as methods of use are beyond our control. Customer should determine the suitability of our materials and installation recommendations before usage. Manufacturer’s sole responsibility shall be to replace that portion of any product that proved to be defective.