6460 Hwy 92 Ste 100
Acworth, GA 30102
See table on the following page.
- Ready to use. Thinning is not necessary. Mix well before using.
- Do not use on ponding water locations.
- Roof must be clean, dry and free of any oil, grease, dirt or loosely adhered coating. Bare surfaces must be prepared and checked for compatibility.
- Follow our roof restoration procedures and always perform an adhesion test.
- Equipment: polyester brush, long nap roller, spreader or 3000psi, 2gpm airless sprayer with a .017 tip. Do not leave coating in spray guns, hoses and pumps for prolonged periods.
Availability and Cost
This product is available directly from Lexis Coatings and our authorized distributors.
On pre-qualified and registered applications completed by Lexis-approved contractors, long term warranties are available. Contact Lexis Coatings for warranty information.
Read our Care and Maintenance Guidelines.
Contact Lexis Coatings for technical support.
Additional product information is available from Lexis Coatings.
Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/customer/www/lexiscoatings.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-elementor/modules/table/widgets/table.php on line 2211