Acrylic Roof Coating
Best for restoring metal roofs. They are easy to apply, economical, and cleans up quickly with water.
- Dramatically extends the life of your roof.
- Seamless membrane provides a watertight seal.
- Expands and contracts with the roof.
- Reduces energy costs by reflecting the sun’s heat.
- Excellent resistance from the sun’s damaging UV-rays.
- Water clean up saves you money on solvents.
Being water-based, acrylic roof coatings have a narrower application window and should not be applied when temperatures are below 50°F and falling. They also don’t stand up well to ponding water. Consider our hybrid system for flat roofs such as built-up, modified bitumen, and single ply roofs.
Why Not Silicone? Silicone roof coatings are very slippery when damp. Risk of injury from falling may be a possibility if the roof is not completely dry.